As Computer Vision researcher you'll develop creative computer vision and tracking software for a variety of sensors and you'll research and prototype techniques and alogrithms for object detection and recognition.
The desired skills are:
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on Computer Vision
- At least 3 years' experience and high proficiency in C++
- At least 3 years' experience and high competency with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, and Matlab
- Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development
- Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking, and optical flow
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset
- PhD degree is strongly considered.
- Skills with Python or Java